On 27th January 2023, Adani enterprises are going to open its Follow on Public Offer and will close it on 31st January 2023. The price which has been set for the FPO is between Rs. 3,112 to Rs. 3,276 per share equity And seeing Adani’s current share prices which are Rs. 3,441 today on 25th January 2023 on NSE.
So as per the current shares the FPO shares have been launched at the discounted rate of 5% for the people. Adani enterprises are currently aiming to earn the raise amount of Rs. 20,000 crores approximately. As per the reports, the amount will be used for some of the expenses and debt payments.
There will be an opportunity for the people who are going to add the share to their portfolio as the shares for the Adani enterprises are cheaper in the rates because the Grey Market Premium is currently at Rs. 100. 3
Details for the Adani FPO
- Prices will be between Rs.3, 112 to Rs. 3,276 for a share.
- Dates will be as follows: Opening on- 27th January 2023 and Closing on- 31st January 2023.
- The Grey Premium Market of the Adani enterprises is Rs. 100 Today on 25th January 2023.
- The size of the FPO is estimated to rise by about Rs. 20,000 Crore.
- The shares will be given in lots and each lot will contain 4 shares.
- The allotment date has been set on 3rd February 2023.
- The shares will be listed on both NSE and BSE.
- The listing will be done on 8th February 2023.
- The registrar for the FPO of Adani enterprises is Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd.