PM Narendra Modi on Tuesday had taken an initiative to provide recruitments in every sector such as Education sector, commercial sector, Health sector, Technical sectors etc. in the campaign ‘Rozgar Mela’ in which last month there were around 75,000 appointment letters were given to the people.
As a result to it, PM Modi has appointed around 71,000 recruitments this month in the campaign ‘Rozgar Mela’. PM Modi introduces with newly recruited through video conference during the ceremony of ‘Rozgar Mela’.
In the campaign ‘Rozgar Mela’, PM Modi launched employment packages for 10 lakh people and made it a milestone, that each and every one will be employed.
PM Modi Said,
- To increase the Indian economy which is currently 5th largest in the world, has a majority of unemployment and this is not a little problem as it is affecting the country with the crisis such as inflation, unemployment and other side effects.
- PM also covered the other country’s economies where the same situation of job crisis and unemployment is affecting country and youth, He stated, ‘ it is a global situation which cannot be ignored’, countries are taking initiatives and risks to save country’s economy which is getting affected, he added.
- This ‘Rozgar Mela’ campaign helping thousands of people in the country every month by providing employment and achieving the government milestone.
- This campaign also helped in the covid situation with the amount of Rs. 3 lakh crore to MSME, to recover the loss of jobs of over 1.5 crore people.
- Skill development of the youth is must focused point.
- Letters handover by the various ministers of the country to the people in every state.